Friday, February 22, 2013

This week's reference sheet assignment

Hi,  this is Terrance. I assume we are all designing the same characters, props, and locations to which we were assigned when we began the project. The problem I have is that my prop is the subway, which is more of a location, and I need to do a reference sheet of a character holding and using a prop.

Does anyone have any suggestions?

Also, I was hoping we could outline the plot and characters some more so we all know we are working to the same goal.

3 comments:

  1. I'm going to be doing setting so let me know if you want to do something specific, otherwise here are some tasks because I remember certain people preferred certain things over others.

    Sam - Settings
    Tiffany - Character
    Terrence - Character
    Shelby - Settings
    Kimmy - Settings
    Shara - Prop
    Moira - Prop
    James - Prop

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Then second priorities are as follows

      Sam - Prop
      Tiffany - Prop
      Terrence - Settings
      Shelby - Prop
      Kimmy - Character
      Shara - Character
      Moira - Character
      James - Prop

      third priorities are whatever you haven't done.

      Delete
  2. Alright, I'm working on one ref sheet for the conductor and one for the hotel room for this week's assignment. I'll see what everyone is working on tomorrow, then I can choose whichever prop still needs to be designed.

    ReplyDelete